Our vision is to actively contribute to ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Bergen and Passaic counties through a coordinated regional system of prevention and care.
STATEMENT OF SHARED VALUES
- We believe that people affected by HIV/AIDS should be treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- We recognize our personal and collective commitment to the fight against HIV/AIDS.
- We pledge to advocate for equal access to prevention and care and a meaningful quality of life for all persons at risk of or living with HIV/AIDS.
- We seek to educate the public and enlist the support of our communities in meeting the challenges and eradicating the stigma of HIV/AIDS.
- We affirm our belief in these values, and we establish them without exception as the foundation of all our actions on behalf of persons at risk of or living with HIV/AIDS.